Tuesday, January 6, 2009

I just rediscovered this album!!!!

The Be Good Tanyas are really speaking to my soul right now. I am way into 'hello love' the newest album. Do you all have this one? if not I will burn you a copy. i want you to be listening to this too! let me know and i will send it off.

check out this way cool video of 'human thing.' it is really way cool-promise. of course it is NOwhere near as cool as OUR music videos...take a look!

FYI: to add a website link to your post, you 1. highlight the text you want to be the link 2. then press the little link icon on the tool bar right above the text box. 3. paste the address in there. that's it. otherwise the link won't be 'alive.' you know, you won't be able to just click it to get to the page you want to show us.

OOOOOH! I also just noticed that there is a video tab.... erin.... when you are feeling better you could upload one of our funnies if you wanted.

No comments:

Post a Comment