Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Oh lonely bottle of salad dressing and cold empty shoes

Oh how the shoes sit, in their solitude, but together.... in the deep, dark abyss in the back of the Camry. Up front it is so warm and cozy (at 7:50 am and whatever time I leave work), but
in the depths of the trunk the shoes shiver and shake.
Road trip indeed. That dressing will stay good forever- it is mainly oil and vinegar and garlic,
you should definitely try it. Please finish off the Pomegranate one. I could careless normally about salad dressing- except that my mom made it.
That pie looked beautiful Llora. Apple pie is often one of my favorites. I like to thrown craisins and ginger into the mix. I may not have time for that pie this week, BUT I will be making
my second peanut butter cream (really tofu) pie of the week soon. It is the most delicious pie in
the world in relation to the amount of work you have to put into it (very little).

Much love to my ladies
Gine

1 comment:

  1. Hey Gine! can you post that recipe for the pie? It sounds yummy and I think John especially would really dig on it.

    ReplyDelete